Podcasting is one of the best ways to amplify your brand, demonstrate your expertise, and grow a community of like-minded people.
Podcast listener-ship has grown from 12 million people in 2006 to over 32 million today. Businesses are recognizing podcasting's power, and more than a quarter have podcast episodes on their website or blog. You can use podcasting for any number of reasons - whether you're looking for new customers or just want to promote your business' brand, podcasting is an engaging and effective way to do it.
Podcasting is a great way to connect with your audience because it provides more in-depth information than you can squeeze onto social media. Podcasts are long form, which means they're easier for listeners to engage with - podcast episodes last anywhere from 30 minutes up to multiple hours!
Coming up with a show concept, ideas, format and other creative details
Working with you to get all the pieces together to move an episode forward.
We work with you to get all the pieces together to put your podcast together.
Taking all the produced pieces and bake them into a delicious Podcast Cake that no one will be able to resist. This helps you build credibility and an audience.
Create and populate the distribution channels to get your message to the masses (including video and an optional custom website!)
We'll sit down with you and review the process and previous episode. Make any changes and improve the workflow to make recording more efficient.
Plugged-In Media can help you create a podcast in the most professional way possible, with podcasting services that include:
- ConsultationConsulting with you to brainstorm some ideas show concepts and formats before AND after the podcast is finished.
- RecordingRecording your podcast in a professional state-of-the-art studio that allows for up to 4 in-house guests and even remote guests over ZOOM.
- Need Video?The ability to video or live-stream your podcast and interact with your audience.
- Professional Post ProductionPost Production design, editing and mixing your podcast to sound clear and crisp, with personality!
- PublicationPublishing your podcast on all major platforms so listeners can find it wherever they are.
- WebsiteProvide you a website so you can have your own internet 'real estate' on which to build your brand and even write a blog!
Hit the Road!
Plugged-In Media can provide a "road kit" that you can take on the road to do remote podcasts with up to 6 people (including one over bluetooth)Ask us how ❯
We have invested in the latest state-of-the-Art in-studio and remote broadcast equipment to ensure you get the top quality sound recording.
- Studio MicrophonesWe're rockin' the latest Shure MV7 Mics so you know the sound will be full and clear. We also have Rode, Shure SM58, and Apex mics.
- Comfort LightingWith voice-controlled smart lights, we can set the mood you need. From dark and comfortable to bright and energizing!
- Post ProductionAll live recording and post-production is done on a Pro-Tools workstation through a Behringer X32 Digital Audio sound desk.
- Production ElementsWe are partnered with Epidemic Sound to provide the perfect royalty free music bed for whatever mood you need to hit.
- DistributionWe will distribute your podcast on all the most popular podcast platforms. Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, Stitcher and more!
Knowledgeable and Creative
We don't just run a production studio, but we also love creativity. If you have any questions about your podcast at any time before, during, or after it's distributed, don't hesitate to contact us. We're always ready to help you out.